Friday, May 7, 2010

Next Step


This will be my first summer not returning to Michigan! Even though I spend 9 months out of 12 in Oklahoma already. This will be a new experience for me. I am ready but unsure of the water so to speak. Will I make it? Probably. Definently. Most likely. God really has provided for me in these last few weeks and days...I survived finals week for starters! I was given the opportunity to apartment sit this summer after finding out I had no where to come home to this summer! And the rent is $175 a month! I was given a new Schwinn bicycle the day I moved off campus (my previous bike had been stolen). The day I noticed the bicycle was gone I prayed God would give me a new bike or at least return my old one back! He answered by going above and beyound all expectations! I applied to only one place and I got the position (and it is only 2 blocks from the apartment!) I have $516 dollars in my account-which was surprising! So far this summer seems to be coming along smoothly! Thank God! I know He is faithful and I hope to prove myself faithful to Him this summer as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment